Search Engine Optimization 832.889.9242
Explanation of SEO Services:
Website Analysis is to check everything about your website stats
• Check pages for errors and warnings
• Check Robots.txt: The robots.txt file enables you to tell search engines which pages of your website should not be indexed.
• Check Sitemaps: Sitemaps make sure that Google and other search engines know about all of the pages on your website, including pages that may not be discoverable by their normal crawling process.
• Send you a Website Audit Report
• Keyword Analysis & Research: checking to see how many searches per month per keyword and researching long-tail keywords.
On Page Optimization Explanation
Everything under this title is where we go into your website and make sure the coding on your website has everything the search engines want for indexing and ranking your site. There are certain things that have to be done, such as metadata descriptions (which show up under your keyword on Google searches), Titles (for the search engines), Anchor tags (which should include your keywords for backlinks), Content rewrites if needed, Analyzing broken links, setting up Google Analytics, creating a Blog if applicable, etc.
Off Page Optimization
• Run Top 10 Optimizer: The Top 10 Optimizer helps you to get page one rankings on Google for any keyword. We also get your top three competitors’ listing of links, etc.
• Run Keyword Reports to find out the best keywords for your site
• Look weekly for new keyword opportunities
• Check Competitor links
• Submit your site to Search Engines
• Submit your site to Directories
• Create Articles and submit to Article directories
• Create Press Releases for Online Press Release sites
• Onsite Blogging, if applicable
• Blog Submissions – commenting on other people’s relevant blogs for backlinks
• Monitor rankings monthly, search for new ranking opportunities, look at competitors’ rankings, send you a Ranking Report monthly.
• Monitor site analytics for social media mentions, top referrers, top keywords, top pages, number and length of visits.
• Keep track of your company’s reputation via social media and the web
• Social bookmarking: A social bookmarking service is a centralized online service which enables users to add, annotate, edit, and share bookmarks of web documents.
• Create local listings in Google
• RSS Feed Submission – submitting your blog to feeds
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO for short, is the process of improving your rankings in the search engines like Google or Yahoo naturally, or "organically", as the search engines call it. Organic SEO differs from other types in that your site is set up so that the search engines find it naturally (and Google likes organic search). Organic search (not the Pay Per Click ads) is what 75% of people click on when they're looking for a product or service. If your site is not there, how can they click on it? They can't but that's what we're here for. We help your organic search and we put you on the first page for what you do. Organic SEO is the single most cost-effective strategy for your website because if people cannot find you, they will not buy your product or service.
SEO can sometimes take 3-6 months to show up in the search engine rankings, so sometimes patience is needed. Once your site shows up at the top of the search engines, maintenance is needed in order to keep it there
Off-site SEO is the process that takes the longest. Backlinks must be found for your site so that the search engines think your site is relevant for the keywords chosen. This takes time and energy and needs to be done on a monthly basis in order for it to look natural, or "organic" Google doesn't like to be spammed and that's how they see it if all of the sudden you have 50 new backlinks! Good backlinks are the best way to drive traffic to your site.
Call us today and let's get started sending traffic to YOUR website...it's what we do!
Article Submission/ Blog Posting/Press Release Submissions: Article Submission gives you the frame which your website requires in this competitive internet industry. It also increases traffic to your site, boosting your web presence and improving your website's visibility.
Social Bookmarking: Social bookmarking is the process of promoting your site or business through social media channels...it is a powerful strategy that will get you links, attention and massive traffic.
Web Directories: Directory submissions give excellent results for higher search engine rankings as many search engines give weight and importance to web directories. Dirtectory submissions are considered an important part of the SEO process.
High PR Links: These links are very valuable to search engines as 95% are do-follow links and they come from very High PR Websites.
Photo sharing: It allows people to view your images within these sites but they will also appear within search engine results, especially image results.
You will receive reports for what we’ve done during the month, and our progress. These reports help you keep us accountable for the work we have agreed upon.