Google Pay Per Click or Adwords – this is a way to receive instant traffic to your website. The best way to use Google PPC or Adwords is to choose relevant keyword phrases to your business that will get traffic moving to your site. When JaxWorks manages your PPC, we set up your Google Adwords Account and manage it for you and your ads will appear on Google. Every time someone clicks on your ad to go to your site, you pay per click. You may also appear in the Sponsored Links at the top of the page. Now you’re advertising to an audience that’s already interested in you. Other things we can set up for you in your Google Adwords (Pay Per Click) account:
- We can set your ads to appear only to people searching in a particular city, region, or country.
- We can target online customers within a certain amount of miles of your business.
- We can help potential customers find you by showing a business address with your text ads.
- We can show your location to people searching for local information.
- We can create listings for your business that appear on Google.com and Google Maps.
See below for an example of where Google PPC Adwords (Sponsored Links) would appear in Google:
With Google Pay Per Click (Adwords), you can be seen by your potential customers day or night at the very moment that they’re searching on Google for your products or services. And only pay when they click to visit your website or call. Now that’s something! Have any questions about Google Adwords, call us at 832-889-9242 or Email us!